Taking the Scenic Route in Okanagan Valley | Why Osoyoos is Your Next Fall Destination
Brisk, fresh air and pleasant temperatures make the fall the perfect time to visit the phenomenal Okanagan Valley.
Our Osoyoos vacation rentals in BC allow you and your loved ones to partake in unforgettable outdoor adventures and take in all the beautiful colours that autumn brings. We offer you affordable Osoyoos Lake motel accommodations that can satisfy the nature-lover, the horseback riding enthusiast and the passionate hiker. Just because the summer is gone, doesn’t mean that there are limited activities to enjoy.
While every season has a breathtaking appeal, the fall is timeless and amazing. Whether you’re thinking about taking a trip tomorrow or in a few months, we will welcome you with open arms and friendly service! Desert Surfside will help you get integrated into the picturesque backdrop of the beautiful Okanagan Valley while helping you plan your next outdoor fall adventure!
5 spectacular adventures to do in Okanagan Valley in the fall!
- Go on a food tour of the most delectable restaurants. In BC, there’s never a bad restaurant. In Okanagan Valley, you have the advantage of farm-to-table options that will open your eyes to some of the world’s best cuisine that is served only from the freshest seasonal and local ingredients. Make your next meal a memorable experience that your taste buds will never forget!
- Satisfy the adrenaline junkie in you. From ziplining to mountain biking, Okanagan Valley is your exact spot to embark on thrilling adventures! Whether you love heights or are an avid mountain biker, the Valley will surely not disappoint! With over 19 bike and hiking trails, and a zipline that reaches up to 100km/hour, this is your time to embrace your next excursion!
- Relaxing and enjoying world-class spa treatments. You’re on vacation - you deserve that extra pampering that you have been craving while you’re working your 9-5. Alleviate your stress and go for the luxurious treatments that will make you go from ouch to ahhh while you’re indulging in over 100 spa treatments and enjoying steam and sauna rooms. Refresh your mind and body in the Okanagan Valley this fall and book your ticket to see us today!
- Wine down with a wine tour. The Okanagan Valley is world-renowned for its fantastic wine and wineries, so why not experience it for yourself? Wine lovers can easily explore the win\eries of the region on their own, or choose to go on a wine trail by a guided tour. Explore the stunning scenery that encompasses these Okanagan Valley wineries and drink your way through the spectacular sights.
- Enjoy fewer crowds. While the Okanagan Valley is a popular tourist destination year-round, it is highly congested in the summer months. During the fall, the crowds are more sparse, giving you a more spontaneous option for your plans. The fall is the perfect window for you to visit the glory of the Okanagan Valley without having to wait in line or book months ahead of time!
Experience Okanagan Valley in all its glory this fall with Desert Surfside’s waterfront suites!
There is something incredibly special about seeing Osoyoos Lake in the fall. The changing colours. The fresh air. The abundant activities to partake in. With our affordable and fully-stocked luxury motels, the choice is simple to book your accommodations today!
We cater to groups for family reunions, vacations, anniversaries, and weddings.
Call us at 1-877-495-2225 or contact us here to book your suites!